Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Butterflies, Butterflies, Butterflies, and Fairy Wings


I love butterflies.  I use them in almost every scrapbook layout and album I do.  I was very excited when I saw the new die release by Spellbinders and Donna Salazar.  Its called Wonderful Wings and wonderful it is!  I was quite happy with this system.  And no, I am not affiliated with the makers of this system.  I just really like it and thought I would share. 

It comes with 4 butterflies and one fairy wing set.  There is one solid piece for each item and one "Lacy piece".  You can put them together to make a wonderful 3 dimensional butterfly. 

The two wings on the bottom of this picture are the fairy wings...can you just imagine all the possibilities with these?  Other than the 2 green based butterflies, the rest are all from white card stock.  Yes one of my favorite things to do is to see all the different possibilities I can come up with using white card stock.  I used the same techniques for the butterflies as I did for my roses.  So check out that video if you need instructions.

If you would like some of these butterflies and don't have the Spellbinder system, I have posted some white cardstock butterflies in my etsy store.

No comments:

Post a Comment