Friday, November 11, 2011

Halloween Is Over

Did someone say Halloween is over?  Oh my, where does the time go.  I made this cute little card and never posted it on my blog.  Halloween is one of my favorite holidays.  I love creating Halloween cards, decorations, etc.  Every year I take my son trick or treating in my old neighborhood in downtown Stroudsburg.  Many of the houses go all out decorating there and it is a blast to see all the neat houses.  One house even has a huge screen showing spooky images, critters that jump out at you, a werewolf locked in a cage who sometimes manages to get out of that cage.  Great fun! 

Anyway back the card.  The base is an easel card. 3 Different papers were used on the front.  I zigzag stitched one layer.  The top layer is edged in glitter glue.  The base the cute little witch is on is a spellbinder die.  The rose is also Donna Salazar's spellbinder rose die. The cute little witch is from Krista Smith from Saturated Canary.  She has such wonderful digital stamps!  The bat and the skeletons are SVG files. Martha Stewart punches were used on the bottom.  For the drippy goo, I used Inkssentials Glossy Accents to make the drips look really gooey, it worked out great!

If you have any questions, contact me, I would be glad to help you create a Halloween card...that we can save for next year.  Then we can be ahead instead of behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment