Sunday, June 5, 2011

21 Different Roses From One Pattern All Using White Cardstock

I love making flowers! I do buy flowers for some of my projects but most of the time I end up making them.  Yes it is more time consuming, but they are so much fun to make. When you make them yourself then you can match the color and size you need to suit your project perfectly.

My favorite flowers to make are roses.  I have tried quite a few rose patterns but I find I always come back to this pattern.  If you have a Cricut machine and the SVG software to go with it then you can find the pattern here (and it's free!).  If you have a Cricut and don't have SVG software, let me recommend it as it opens up a world of possibilities.

If you don't have a Cricut you can also find the pattern in the Sizzix die set.  There are also six sided punches available.  If you do not have a Cricut machine, punches, or dies available just be one of the first 10 people to become a follower on Treasured Paper Art and I will send you the components to make 5 different size roses absolutely free!

Take a look at the video to see all the possibilities available with just one pattern and all using white card stock.

1 comment:

  1. Awww I am follower #11!!!! Figures huh lol! love your flowers. thanks for sharing a tutorial I appreciate it
    Hugz
    Pam

    ReplyDelete